Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
We teach, we develop, we have fun, we believe in diversity and we give back. At Mo’ Motion we teach beginner (Grades K-5) through advanced players (Grades 7-12) the importance of heart, effort, respect, and self-discipline, while actively promoting academic achievement, nutrition, wellness, injury prevention and leadership.
Mo’ Motion educates children about sports and fitness while promoting amateur sports in the New York City community.
At Mo’ Motion, we:
- Enlist professional coaches and volunteers who are role models and motivators
- Rely on our customized curriculum of skill-based workouts, team practices, and fun
- Provide equal opportunities for male and female players, teams and staff members
- Offer the most training hours (optional and mandatory) of any program in Manhattan
- Chart progress and personal growth over wins and losses
- Teach players what it means to EARN IT.
Players who embrace our philosophy gain positive experiences in basketball - and in life. From recreational levels to high school to college, all players will improve if they commit to an intelligent training program and the proper ratio of training hours to game hours.
Mo’ Motion, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, has created a culture and partner league where coaches coach, players play, and parents parent. Players learn best when these important distinctions are drawn through a fair, rigorous, and skill-based curriculum, which is the driving force in gameplay and individual improvement.