Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our mission is to provide quality service to our diverse community; promote an accessible, safe, healthy, environmentally sound and culturally rich city; initiate innovative solutions; embrace respectful democratic participation; respond quickly and effectively to neighborhood and commercial concerns, and do so in a fiscally sound manner.
The City of Berkeley is sponsoring an event for the California Coastal Cleanup Day within the Berkeley Marina and Waterfront area on Saturday September 15, 2018 from 9am - 12:00pm. We are seeking extra help with event operations to make the event run smoothly:
We can use help with things like:
- Event greeters (direct volunteers to waiver tables or info area)
- Parking lot attendants (help direct cars and report on availability of parking in lots)
- Waiver table (help volunteers complete needed waivers)
- Supply table attendants (help volunteers get the supplies and data cards they need to clean)
- Hospitality (manage donated coffee and food area)
- General event setup and breakdown
If you think your group (or part of your group) might be interested in volunteering in that capacity please contact us at 510-981-6720 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!