EASTSIDE NEIGHBORS NETWORK
- Board Development
LocationPO Box 854BELLEVUE, WA 98009 United States
Eastside Neighbors Network is built on friendship and mutual support to make it easier and more enjoyable for seniors to remain in their homes as long as possible. Virtual Villages help to offset the risks of loneliness and isolation as we grow older by facilitating social engagement, transportation, and volunteer services around the home.
- Members pay a single annual fee to access resources, services, and social opportunities.
- Members request services by phone, email, or on our secure web site.
- Background-checked volunteers receive daily email notices about opportunities that match their skills.
- Volunteers accept member requests and follow up with the member to confirm arrangements.
- Members plan outings, form interest groups, and organize in-home meetings based on their interests.
- You stay informed - Community programs, volunteer opportunities, and member events are announced by email and on the web.