Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
S.P.A. Mission - "Sheridan Preparatory Academy believes that all teachers, students, and family members will expect the best in all we do, learn all we can, and strive to achieve our full potential." S.P.A Vision - "Sheridan Preparatory Academy is a change agent for our children and community."
S .P.A. & C.S.D.A. Goals
- Increase student achievement in early literacy, close the achievement gaps and increase graduation rate by focusing on the unique factors that impact student success.
- Enhance the delivery of quality instruction by providing our teachers and staff with high-level, meaningful professional development to promote student growth and proficiency.
- Build our leadership capacity and increase accountability through ongoing professional growth opportunities designed to improve effective leadership in our organization.
- Empower families to support the success of their children through relationships of mutual respect and clear and effective communication.
- Partner with our diverse community, including local businesses and community leaders, to engage and empower stakeholders in the wrap-around services needed to support our students