Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our mission is to empower and sustain a talent pipeline of technologists, entrepreneurs, and digital leaders who will uplift their communities out of poverty.
Our three-pronged approach consists of
- Developing young talent through our core program, the Innovation Fellowship, where 16-24-year-olds prepare for the 21st-century workforce through project-based learning and completing an apprenticeship at a local technology company.
- Mobilizing local professionals and entrepreneurs of color to raise digital awareness in their communities.
- Partnering with community-based organizations, education providers, and tech businesses to form a local eco-system leading community innovation and economic development.
At The Knowledge House, we teach:
- Web development
- Web design
- Cross-platform app development
- UX research/UI design
- Basic graphic design skills
- Entrepreneurship skills
- Professional communication
Some of the programming languages we teach include: