Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To foster hope, happiness and healing to families raising children with life threatening illnesses.
A Kid Again is a 501 c 3 nonprofit and our mission is to foster hope, happiness and healing for families raising children with life threatening illnesses. We do so by providing fun-filled, cost-free, group activities that we call Adventures; and have been doing so for nearly 25 years; including right here in Northern Ohio since 2008.
A Kid Again Adventures:
- Serves kids will a variety of life threatening illnesses, not just cancer.
- Includes siblings and parents because everyone is affected by illness.
- Have included: Cedar Point, the Good Time III, and Indians and Monster games to name a few.
- Occur throughout the year with no limits; thereby always giving families something positive in which to look forward.
- Foster a sense of community through group activities.
- Create smiles, laughter and happy memories that will last forever.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!