Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Free Spirit Hospice delivers quality, compassionate care for people facing a life-limiting illness. Our hospice care includes expert medical care, pain management, and emotional and spiritual support as needed by the patient and their family. Free Spirit Hospice believes that each of us has the right to die a pain-free, dignified death which includes support for the family.
With a tailored plan in place, our hospice care team then manages:
* Patient’s medical care with a focus on pain and symptom control.
* Access to a member of your hospice team 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
* Patient’s emotional, psychological and spiritual aspects of dying.
* Medical supplies, equipment and medications related to the hospice diagnosis.
* Assists the family on how to care for the patient.
* Counseling and social support to help you and your family with psychological, emotional, and spiritual issues.
* Guidance with the difficult, but normal, issues of life completion and closure.
* Delivers special services like speech and physical therapy as needed.
* Volunteer support, such as preparing meals, shopping, reading, or just visiting for support.
* A break (respite care) for caregivers, family, and others who regularly care for you. When pain or symptoms become too difficult to manage at home, or the caregiver needs respite time, we assist in making short-term inpatient care.
* Bereavement care and counseling to family and friends for loved ones.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!