Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Community Action Fund... (1) Educates community and elected officials about issues impacting reproductive health care and education through direct and indirect lobbying and visibility events (2) Protects reproductive health care funding streams, legislation and policy at all levels of government (3) Elects pro-reproductive health care and education candidates at all levels of government
The Community Action Fund is the political arm of Planned Parenthood of Orange and San Bernardino Counties. It's an independent, nonprofit, and nonpartisan organization dedicated to protecting and expanding individual rights to reproductive choice and access to family planning. The Community Action Fund raises funds in support of progressive candidates that value access to affordable reproductive health services and comprehensive sexual health education.
The Community Action Fund supports reproductive rights and health care services by:
- Direct and grassroots lobbying of elected officials at all levels of government
- Making endorsements and contributions to endorsed candidates at all levels of government
- Implementing independent expenditure and field campaigns for endorsed candidates
- Mobilizing and educating voters about issues important to reproductive health care
- Organizing community partners and advocates in support of women’s health issues
- Electing and training pro-comprehensive sexual health school board members and candidates
- Defeating dangerous anti-reproductive health care initiatives in California and other states
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!