Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
As long as there is life, there is hope-and hope means different things to different people. We are all on a journey, and wherever an individual is on that journey, there is healing and comfort. A person in what we call "the transitional stage" of his or her life may hope for entire days without pain, an afternoon outside in the sunshine with loved ones, or the opportunity for reflection. Healing may mean freedom from burdensome symptoms, acceptance of mortality or the resolution of unfinished personal business. The Villa gives every resident the gift of time well spent, by focusing on what is important now.
- The healthcare team is led by specialized physicians and advanced practice nurses.
- Patients receive 24-hour nursing care from RNs
- Pain and symptom management ensure that his chapter of life’s journey is spent with dignity and comfort, affording a welcomed alternative to medically futile treatment that subjects patients to complications and unwanted hospitalizations.
- Our family-focused philosophy encourages participation by all members of the patients support system, even pets.
- All patient rooms are single-occupancy with private bath, flat -screen TV, internet connection and phone. Every room has a country view of 26-acre estate grounds, with its gardens and grassy walkways
- Overnight accommodations for loved ones in the adjacent family wing alleviate concerns about being away from the patient during a challenging time.