Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our promise is to provide honest, accepting and reliable care to our patients with life limiting illnesses and their families through coordinated care by committed physical, psychological and spiritual care experts and volunteers. The True Heart Hospice family understands that every experience should be individualized and honored, and is committed to providing education, ease and understanding during this memorable time in our patient’s lives.
We are looking for individuals who are interested in volunteering with our hospice patients. If any of the following describes you, we want you to apply!
- You are a good person who wants to connect with a friend.
- You want to sit and talk w ith someone about their life and what they've experienced.
- You've got a green thumb and would like to help our patients in their garden.
- You would like to help answer phones, make photo copies or prepare holiday cards for our patients.
- You want to make a difference in someones life.
If any of the above resonates with you, apply with us!