Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The CVC is dedicated to assisting victims of crime and other individuals, by encouraging them to achieve and/or maintain independence through the provisions of advocacy, counseling, education, crisis intervention, and other forms of assistance regardless of race, color, creed, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age or financial resources.
The Crime Victims' Center is a private, non-profit agency founded in 1975. Today as an advocacy agency, our primary goal is to provide direct
services to victims, co-victims and witnesses in cases of sexual assault, child abuse, robbery, homicide and other violent crimes.
The Crime Victims’ Center (CVC) of Fayette County envisions a professional state of the art facility
that provides comprehensive services to a diverse population. The goals of the agency will focus
on increasing CVC’s visibility in pursuit of decreasing victimization. The attainment of these goals
will be through:
- The continuance of public education and community outreach.
- The provision of home based services.
- The integration of specialized counseling and therapeutic techniques.
- The promotion of staff development and professional enrichment.
- The goals will be pursued while augmenting additional funding sources.
- The CVC will collaborate with all available community resources to address needs of all individuals.