Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The STEM Action Center is Utah’s leader in promoting science, technology, engineering and math through best practices in education to ensure connection with industry and Utah’s long-term economic prosperity.
- Produce a STEM-competitive workforce to ensure Utah’s continued economic success in the global marketplace.
- Catalyze student experience, community engagement and industry alignment by identifying and implementing the public- and higher-education best practices that will transform workforce development.
The following projects are part of the STEM Action Center’s portfolio, in partnership with the Utah State Office of Education, the Utah System of Higher Education and industry:
- Providing innovative approaches to professional development for K-12 educators
- Creating an elementary STEM endorsement
- Improving Career and Technical Education programming
- Deploying digital learning math tools in K-12 classrooms
- Supporting industry-recognized STEM certification for high school students
- Offering grant opportunities to students and educators
- Implementing a STEM School Designation Certification for STEM schools