Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Transforming Youth, Inc. Mission is to Expose, Educate and Encourage youth to achieve excellence in their personal and professional development.
TYI mission is to Expose, Educate and Encourage Youth to achieve excellence in their personal and professional development. We achieve our mission by teaching youth ages 8 -18 life skills, entrepreneurship skill-sets, job readiness preparation, exposure via field trips and a host of other life skill enriching activates.
TYI has partnered with Fulton County Parks and Recreations to offer Transforming Youth Dynamic Programing. Our goal is to aid as many kids to learn how to do the following below and additional life skills:
- Make good decisions as it pertains to how they lead themselves and others
- Identify characteristic of a real friend vs. a user
- Identify what are goals and how to create S.M.A.R.T Goals
- Build Self-confidence
- How to network with your peers and adults
- How to be a good leader as well as a good follower
- Faith Based Principles
- Financial Literacy
- Build Entrepreneurial Skill-Sets
- Why Volunteering is Important
- Conflict Resolution
- Be Proactive
- Think Win-Win
- Help Others
- Self-Defense/Martial Arts
- Bully Prevention
- Gang Prevention
TYI meets the 1 st and 3 rd Saturday of every month. The class times are from 9:00AM - 1:00PM at Creel Park Community Center (2775 Creel Road, College Park, Ga 30349). Chris Bazemore is your contact at email@example.com or 404-449-4993.