Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
CHAI's Mission: "CHAI strengthens neighborhoods with a significant Jewish presence by developing and enhancing housing, affecting community development, and supporting aging-in-community." "Aging in Community Division's Goal: To strengthen Northwest Baltimore by helping older residents remain safe, well and independent in their homes as long as possible, living lives of purpose and engaged in the community "
CHAI accomplishes this mission by:
- Rehabilitating housing and providing supporting repair/weatherization services
- Promoting home ownership, providing housing counseling and loans to assist in the purchase and upgrade of homes
- Providing services to the most vulnerable populations in our neighborhoods
- Developing and managing affordable senior living housing
- Supporting neighborhood organizing and development
- Working to strengthen area schools through community engagement
- Support older adults who are aging in place
What We Do
CHAI is a non-profit organization committed to equal housing opportunity.
COMPREHENSIVE HOUSING ASSISTANCE INC accepts donations. Donate Now.