Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Please wait . . .
WWCMA provides networking, education, tools, and other resources to help employers cultivate and sustain a culture of health and wellness for employees and their families.
WWCMA aims to:
- Champion worksite health promotion within the employer community.
- Create a community and peer group of worksite health promotion professionals.
- Represent health promotion professionals as a common voice on professional matters.
- Provide quality professional development activities.
- Facilitate communication and networking about health promotion best practices.
- Create a robust, actively engaged community of professionals advancing health in the worksite
- Grow by increasing membership, improving services and continuing innovation.
- Partner with other Massachusetts and national professionals organizations.
- Foster the adoption of best practices through innovated programs and resources.
- Provide thought leadership on worksite health promotion topics.
- Liaise with other health promotion organizations interested in advancing worksite health promotion.
BE THE FIRST TO RECOMMEND THIS ORGANIZATION!
Would you recommend WORKSITE WELLNESS COUNCIL OF MASSACHUSETTS INC?