Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Latched Support, Inc. (Latched) is a 501(c)3 not for profit organization that is a catalyst for joint community building efforts that promote breastfeeding in the San Antonio community with a focus on African American and Hispanic women who find breastfeeding particularly challenging due to a general lack of support in their communities.
Latched Support, Inc. (Latched) addresses the need for enhanced breastfeeding support and education for women of all socioeconomic backgrounds living in San Antonio, Texas in response to the serious health disparities in the African American and Hispanic communities as revealed by research and census data.
Latched sets out to accomplish this through 5 goals:
1. Provide hands on Latched Consultation Support
2. Help community organizations
3. Provide free breastfeeding classes
4. Coordinate sustainable breastfeeding endeavors
5. Facilitate peer-led breastfeeding support groups