Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of Project Sanctuary is to prevent domestic violence and sexual assault in Mendocino County through advocacy, crisis response, community collaboration, education, and shelter.
Project Sanctuary offers a wide array of free services for Mendocino County victims of sexual assault and domestic violence. We can also assist loved ones of victims needing information. Our services include...
- 24/7 Crisis Response
- Individual Counseling - Scheduled and Walk-In
- Group Counseling - Adults Molested as Children, Anger Management, and Empowerment
- Prevention Education - k-12, college, and community settings
- Temporary Restraining Order Assistanace
- Hospital Accompaniment for Sexual Assault Evidence Exams
- Emergency, confidential shelter
- Transitional Housing