Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Brunner Literacy Center is a welcoming place for adults to reach educational dreams.
The Brunner Literacy Center provides tutoring in reading, writing, and math to adult learners over the age of 19 who want to achieve personal and professional goals, including:
- Gaining a better job or a job promotion;
- Helping their children with homework and/or other life skills;
- Reading medical information correctly in order to avoid serious mistakes such as wrong dosages;
- Being able to read news stories in order to discuss current events, sports, entertainment, and local issues;
- Completing forms, various applications, questionnaires, and other documents.
Tutoring and other services, including books and materials, are provided without charge.