Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To empower orphans and vulnerable children, youths and marginalized women in Uganda. for volunteer program fee please contact us. it small and affordable to cater for your stay here in uganda
Trust Future Uganda (TFU) is a registered non-governmental organization (NGO) which aims to offer a brighter future to youths, orphans and vulnerable children (OVCs), and disadvantaged women living in Uganda. Our mission is to empower orphans and vulnerable children, youths and marginalized women in Uganda. The organization was established in year 2008 as a Community Based Organization and later upgraded to full Non- Governmental Organization (NGO) in 2011 with REG.NO.S.5914/8905. As a NGO, it was established to help Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVCs), Youth and Marginalized women in areas of Education, Health and Economic Empowerment. It operates in Nansana Town council area and Nabweru sub county Wakiso district. The main objectives of TFU are;
- To equip children, youth and marginalized women with vocational knowledge and skills which are needed to promote development.
- To increase awareness on the general health, well-being and proper nutrition.
- To nurture well behaved, socially, morally, spiritually and academically up right children who will be involved in a positive change of our societies
- To advance HIV/AIDS prevention by raising awareness and to increase control of malaria and diarrheal diseases amongst our children, youth and Marginalized women as well as the community at large.
- Promotion of Child Protection, Rights of Children & Youth Development and Address the Issues related to Abuse and Marginalization of Children, Youth and Women.