Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Milestones is the resource for connecting seniors, adults with disabilities and family caregivers to services.
Milestones promotes independent, healthy living by providing services and support to older individuals, those living with disabilities, veterans, and family caregivers.
- Information, Referral and Assistance provides a connection to community networks and resources to help people age 60 and older, along with individuals living with disabilities age 18 and over, maintain independence, security, and quality of life.
- Care Coordination assists individuals age 60 and over to live independently at home by coordinating home-based community services that help with activities of daily living.
- Senior Nutrition Program offers daily nutritious meals to individuals age 60 and over which are served in a social, congregate dining center or delivered to the home. Individual nutrition counseling and group nutrition/wellness education is also offered.
- Family Caregiver Program supports people who care for their parents, spouses, or others by providing information and resources along with individual counseling.
- Options Counseling provides person-centered planning and implementing of long-term supports and services for people age 60 and over, individuals age 18 and over living with a disability, veterans and caregivers.
- Wellness and Safety evidence-based education classes, "Better Choices, Better Health" and "Matter of Balance", are offered for chronic disease self-management and fall prevention practices.