Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Boulder County Public Health shall protect, promote, and enhance the health and well-being of all people and the environment in Boulder County.
Boulder County Public Health provides public health services to all residents of Boulder County through various kinds of programming, including
- Communicable Disease (immunizations, disease prevention and investigations, syringe exchange, emergency preparedness)
- Environmental Health (air and water quality, food safety, business sustainability, vector control)
- Addiction Recovery (substance abuse treatment)
- Family Health (nutrition education, children with special needs)
- Community Health (teen parenting and pregnancy prevention, school-based intervention, GLBTQI support, and tobacco education and prevention)