DISABLED VETERANS NATIONAL FOUNDATION
- Veterans & Military Families
Location4601 FORBES BLVD STE 130LANHAM, MD 20706 United States
The Disabled Veterans National Foundation is a non-profit organization that strives to provide critically needed support to disabled and at-risk veterans who leave the military wounded, physically or psychologically, after defending our safety and our freedom.
We achieve this mission by:
- Offering direct financial support to veteran organizations that address the unique needs of veterans, and whose missions align with that of DVNF.
- Providing supplemental assistance to homeless and low-income veterans through the Health & Comfort program and various empowerment resources.
- Providing an online resource database that allows veterans to navigate the complex process of seeking benefits that they are entitled to as a result of their military service, as well as additional resources they need.
- Serving as a thought leader on critical policy issues within the veteran community, and educating the public accordingly.