Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Hidden Hollow Farm Riding Center is a registered 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization. Its mission is to provide a safe, educational, and pleasurable therapeutic riding facility for people with and without disabilities.
Hidden Hollow Farm offers programs for riders of all abilities and of all ages:
- Non-Therapeutic riding lessons
- Therapeutic riding lessons
- Working Together Horses and Heroes - A program designed specifically for veterans, police, fire fighters, EMS, and their families for low cost riding lessons.
- Harness Your Healing - A program specifically designed by the staff of Hidden Hollow, at no cost for victims of domestic violence, crime, and abuse survivors and their families.
- Working with such organizations as The Grace Smith House and The Child Advocacy Center both located in Poughkeepsie, NY.