Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Please wait . . .
The mission of Hagar’s House is to serve as a sanctuary for women and children by providing an open and empowering residential community, resource coordination and a safe space to transition into sustainable housing.
Hagar's House provides:
- A beautiful, clean, safe place to rest and call home
- An open and empowering space that welcomes women, children and those who identify as transgender
- An intentional community that is actively engaged in undoing the root causes of poverty
- Holistic programming focused on physical health, emotional health, spiritual health and social justice
- A partnership where residents set goals and determine their own path for meeting those goals
- A savings program in which working residents save 70% of their income
- Healthy food and space to plant in a community garden
BE THE FIRST TO RECOMMEND THIS ORGANIZATION!
Would you recommend Hagar's House?