Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To teach through example and precept that all animals deserve respect and protection and to promote Spiritual Equality for all Beings
Juliana’s Animal Sanctuary was the first farmed animal sanctuary established in all of South America in 2009 and is the only one existing in Colombia where we currently care for 96 rescued animals.
In addition to our extensive animal rescue work, we place a high priority on vegan advocacy through direct contact, cooking classes, and a strong online and media presence.Aims and Objectives
- To rescue and protect all animals in need to the best of our ability and capacity
- To educate the public about the benefits of a plant-based diet
- To show that all species of animals deserve love and respect
- To teach equality of all beings by example and precept through education programs and workshops on vegan nutrition
- To help children and adults reconnect with animals as a form of healing
- To advocate for the Meat-Free Monday campaign
- To advocate for Mercy for Animals
- To advocate for Food for Life Global
- To advocate for A Well-Fed World
- To advocate for street animal sterilization and to work with and pay local veterinarians to expand the sterilization of street animals to reduce the population.