Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Showing urban youth what it means to be loved for no reason, in the absence of parents, guardians and or natural support systems.
The Jazzmine Marie Nolan Foundation, a nonprofit organization, serves a special demographic of today’s youth and in five Mid-Western Urban Cities, will meet a critical need.
- Within the 29,680 homeless individuals in St. Louis, MO, 40% are unaccompanied youth.
- Within the 63,153 homeless individuals in Chicago, IL, 35% are unaccompanied youth.
- Within the 27,556 homeless individuals in Milwaukee,Wisconsin, 29% are unaccompanied youth.
- Within the 28,070 homeless individuals in Detroit, Michigan, 27% are unaccompanied youth.
- Within the 28,789 homeless individuals in Memphis Tennessee, 25% are unaccompanied youth.
Within all of these cities, the number of unaccompanied youth whom are living on their own, without a parent or guardian is growing rapidly.
Unaccompanied youth are the demographic of teens and young adults that go un-served because they are not prone to the juvenile justice system, unemployment or amongst high school dropouts; they simply decided to transition from generations of trauma into a new era of life unbeknownst to the one provided them. We provide these youth the housing, academic, entrepreneurial, trauma care and scholarship supports needed to independently transition into adulthood with a stable foundation.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!