VIRGINIA HEMOPHILIA FOUNDATION
- Advocacy & Human Rights
- Children & Youth
- Health & Medicine
- People with Disabilities
Location9702 Gayton Rd.Ste 277RICHMOND, VA 23238 United States
Dedicated to serving and supporting the needs of those impacted by a bleeding disorder through education, advocacy and community.
VHF provides many opportunities for education, such as:
- An annual education meeting
- Educational components at most programs
- Various scholarships - including college, national meetings, and a unique enrichment scholarship
VHF participates in national and federal advocacy initiatives, such as:
- VHF’s "Richmond Days"
- National Hemophilia Foundation’s (NHF) "Washington Days"
- Teen and adult advocacy education programs
VHF builds community by strengthening relationships and offering support through numerous programs, such as:
- Our valuable family assistance program
- A weeklong summer camp for kids and teens
- Specifically tailored programs to meet the needs of different groups within our community, such as caregivers, families, women, men, teens, and children.