Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Arthritis Foundation is the Champion of Yes. Leading the fight for the arthritis community, the Arthritis Foundation helps conquer everyday battles through life-changing information and resources, access to optimal care, advancements in science and community connections. Our goal is to chart a winning course, guiding families in developing personalized plans for living a full life - and making each day another stride towards a cure.
The Arthritis Foundation leads the way in...
1. Access and Advocacy:The Arthritis Foundation is working to address key issues on both the state and federal levels with lawmakers, insurers and regulators, helping ease people’s burdens so they can reach their goals.
2. Scientific Discovery: On their behalf, the Arthritis Foundation continues to lead and fund cutting-edge scientific investigation to discover more about arthritis - what causes it, what affects it, what can stop it - and what can keep it from developing in the first place.
3. Help and Support: We offer trusted information, powerful health tracking tools and ways to connect with others. The Foundation works with health care providers and other partners to strengthen our educational and interactive offerings.
4. Juvenile Arthritis: The needs of families living with juvenile arthritis (JA) are unique and urgent. In the United States, an estimated 300,000 children have JA or other rheumatic conditions.
5. Community and Connections: We help individuals and families with arthritis form meaningful connections and find ways to give back - getting the support they need while supporting others.