Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The West Michigan Hispanic Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to working with all members of the community to increase the economic advancement of Hispanic owned businesses and to assist the professional growth of Hispanic business leaders in West Michigan.
The WMHCC is poised to meet the challenges of the 21st Century through the celebration of diversity, which will unite the Hispanic community around its common goals and values. Our current Board of Directors is comprised of business leaders and business owners. as ethnically diverse as our members. The Hispanic Chamber is also recognized as the most ethnically diverse Chamber in West Michigan as it represents not only a wide variety of leaders of Hispanic descent but also African American, Asian and Caucasian business owners and corporations.
We at the Hispanic Chamber are always looking for ways to improve our services and appreciate any feedback form our members to make sure you receive the greatest return on your investment.
Goals and Community Involvement
- Increase business networking
- Facilitate trade through public and private contracting
- Access economic development programs, services, and resources
- Provide business education to members
- Support economic and cultural understanding
- Increase the involvement of the Hispanic business community in improving the social and economic climate of West Michigan
- Represent Hispanic business interests
- Increase membership on boards and commissions that have a direct impact on Hispanic-owned business
- Remain a visible part in civic-business related activities