Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of the Laughter Heals Foundation ("LHF") is to promote awareness of the powerful healing properties of laughter for our physical/mental/spiritual wellbeing and for the health of our relationships. The medical profession and scientists now accept the importance of laughter as a healing and disease prevention modality. LHF will endeavor to bring laughter to patients and others to assist them in meeting their wellness challenges. At a time when the health status of the U.S. population is in decline, LHF’s access to dedicated comedic talent; Internet specialists and media leaders will help it make a healthy difference in the lives of thousands of people.
General goals are:
- To build awareness of the preventative healing power of laughter.
- To educate people on how to incorporate more laughter into their lives and relationships. Specific goals are:
- To rejuvenate the spirit of those afflicted with illness, addiction and injury.
- To energize and inspire the caregivers to the afflicted.
- To provide a set of tools people can use to spread the healing power of laughter.
- To cultivate joyful and peaceful relationships through therapeutic laughter.
- To develop a network of organizational relationships for recurring monetary and in-kind donations, developmental assistance and assistance in the execution of programs and events.