Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Vision of the Viva Foundation is to be instrumental in the transformation of informal settlements and other high-priority poverty areas into stable and economically viable communities that provide young and old with opportunities for education, employment, business and recreation. The Mission of the Viva Foundation is to establish service hubs within informal settlements from where the organisation and its partners can meet the felt- and expressed needs of the surrounding community.
The Viva Foundation applied and is applying funding for many projects in 4 Focus Areas namely CHILDREN, POVERTY ALLEVIATION, ART & SEXUAL VIOLENCE PREVENTION & SUPPORT
Some of the projects under "Focus Area: Children":
- The Viva Kids Early Learning Centres (ECD) in Mamelodi and Bushbuckridge
- Viva Independent School (Tomorrow’s People @ Viva) in Mamelodi
- Viva OVC & HIV/AIDS Care in Mamelodi
- Viva Switch-On Youth Development
Some of the projects under "Focus Area: Poverty Alleviation":
- Skills Development in Mamelodi
- Enterprise Development in Mamelodi
- Job creation in Mamelodi and Bushbuckridge
- Sustainability Projects in Mamelodi
Some of the projects under "Focus Area: Art":
- Township Art Festivals in Mamelodi and Stanford in the Western Cape
- Creating a Living Art Gallery by transforming shack homes into works of art
- Introducing Viva’s got Talent music, performing arts and dance
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!