Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Foundation for Women’s Cancer (FWC) supports research, education and public awareness of gynecologic cancers.
CHAMPION AWARENESS OF GYNECOLOGIC CANCERS
- Identify opportunities to reach the public and the media to help promote programs and expand the Foundation’s reach.
- Engage members in efforts to raise awareness of and for Foundation courses and programs.
- Promote Foundation resources to empower patients and others with the information they need.
2. EXCEL IN GOVERNANCE, OPERATIONS AND STEWARDSHIP
- Establish a $1 million endowment for the foundation by 2020 to support its mission.
- Strive to continuously improve the effectiveness of the Foundation’s investments in research, education and support
3. INNOVATE, ENHANCE AND EXPAND EDUCATIONAL OFFERINGS
- Make the Foundation the home for public and patient education in gynecologic cancer.
- Expand and enhance content on the website and in educational materials.
4. SUPPORT THE MISSION OF THE SOCIETY OF GYNECOLOGIC ONCOLOGY (SGO) TO ERADICATE WOMEN’S CANCER THROUGH ADVOCACY, EDUCATION, RESEARCH AND INTER?DISCIPLINARY COLLABORATION
5. SUPPORT QUALITY RESEARCH IN GYNECOLOGIC CANCERS
- Create a strategic development plan to diversify the research portfolio.
- Identify sources of funds for research.