Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of the U.S. Marine Corps Reserve Toys for Tots Program is to collect new, unwrapped toys during October, November, and December each year, and distribute those toys as Christmas gifts to less fortunate children in the community in which the campaign is conducted.
Just as each needy child has a choice of two paths to the future, each American has a choice: leave the responsibility of helping needy children to someone else; or take action to enhance the development and proper steering of American’s needy children. Most American adults want to make a difference. The problem is how to help, given the hectic pace of the lifestyle of the 2000’s. Toys for Tots offers a simple solution for even the busiest American, because it:
- Provides a ray of hope for the future,
- Is a passive mentoring program,
- Has a positive influence on our nation’s neediest youngsters,
- Has motivated youngsters to grow into responsible, productive, patriotic citizens and community leaders,
- Is a way busy Americans can play a positive role in enhancing the development and steering of needy youngsters,
- Has a positive impact on communities and on the economic posture of businesses, large and small, throughout the nation. The bottom line is that Toys for Tots makes a difference!