Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Connecting local communities with live music.
To see residents, businesses and visitors to Tampa Bay participate in live music as performers and audiences, sharing concert attendance as one of a number of 'things to do' any day of the week, any time of year, alongside dinner, movies, sports, the beach, etc.
- Bold integrity;
- Quality before quantity;
- Doing the scary thing, especially when it is opposite to what is popular;
- Momentary, undoctored, natural expression of emotions using music.
- Our members, and the people who amaze them.
- Contributing to something greater. Bigger. No, even bigger than that.
- To operate the Dunedin Concert Band with efficiency and effectiveness, increasing concert attendance by an additional 120 individuals by December 31, 2017.
- To produce three festival-like events with at least 1,000 in attendance by December 31, 2018 (Two already underway!)
- To increase out-of-State membership by 100 individuals by December 31, 2019