Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Casa Latinos Unidos de Benton County is an organization committed to facilitating the integration of Latinos into the broader community by promoting the well-being of Latino families, by providing opportunities for leadership and capacity building, by supporting and advancing their equal rights and equal access, and by creating a climate of tolerance and cross-cultural understanding.
- To Serve the Latino community
- To support equal rights, equal access, and opportunities of all Latinos
- To provide educational opportunities in leadership and capacity building
- To educate the Latino community on how to adapt to life in this country and in Benton County
- To educate the non-Latino community on how to understand and appreciate the Latino community
- To facilitate the integration of the Latino community into the broader community
- To create a climate of tolerance and understanding across cultural boundaries.
- Paige Schindler
- Need admin access?