Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Mission Statement To increase awareness of/and for parrots, and to advocate for the environment that parrots rely on. We work to create educational programs, support conservation, assist in research, scrutinize regulations, promote and improve the socialization, health and welfare of all parrots. Our goal is to involve and inspire both younger generations and adults to make local changes that carry a global affect.
Flight Club Organization - What We Do
- Introduce parrots to people who many have one before
- Assist other organizations locally, nationally through volunteerism or financially
- Provide unbiased, educational support to all bird-related markets.
- Teach people about the overall plight of parrots in the wild and in captivity.
- Help owners keep their birds, foster, re-home, locate lost birds
- Continue to acquire knowledge
- Support rescue, sanctuary and other organizations
- Contribute to understanding all the careers necessary to maintain parrots including the pet industry and breeding.
- Offer expert knowledge with regulatory issues
- Hosts international speakers locally.
- Sponsor/Host the largest Expo in the Pacific Northwest for birds.
- Provides therapy, aid, assistance and education for and with parrots.
- Donates back to the community through our Parrot Grant Program
- Gathers regularly at Community Centers for "Parrot Playdates": A time to relax and enjoy your bird be a bird with fellow passionate parrot people.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!