Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of St. George's Episcopal Church is simple; to imitate God by loving everyone without condition.
We believe we are called to be...
· Uniquely St. George’s: As we yield to God and seek His will for us, we are becoming who God wants us to be.
· Relational: We seek to walk together in loving relationship with the living God, and one another.
· Accepting: We accept you wherever you are on your life's path and trust God to take you where He wants you in His time.
· Ancient-Future: We seek to stand on the time-honored paths of the church and walk into God’s future together.
· Humble and open to God: We seek Christ in all people, and allow Him to teach us through His presence in others.
· Outwardly focused: We exist for those who are not yet with us in Community.
· Growing spiritually & emotionally: We look to God to heal and transform us in all aspects of life.
· Relevant: We seek to witness to the Good News of Jesus wherever we are and whatever we're doing.