Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of Citizens Against Spouse Abuse, Inc. is to empower domestic and sexual violence survivors to regain control of their lives through education, advocacy, and coordination of community resources.
If you or someone you know needs our services please call our 24-7 hotline at 660-827-5555 or 800-894-1151
CASA’s philosophy includes encouraging survivors to examine options through:
* 24-hour crisis hotline
* Advocate response for sexual assault survivors at the hospital or law enforcement agencies
* Court advocacy
* Individual therapy for adults & children
* Sexual Trauma Recovery support group
* Community support group
* Residential & Outreach services
* Emergency food & shelter
* Adult & child case management
* Spanish and Russian outreach & interpretive services
* Resources & referrals
* Volunteer training & development
* Educational internships & practicum
Services are available in English, Russian, and/or Spanish languages.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!