Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Yaseen Foundation is the Muslim Community Association of the Peninsula and was founded in 1999. Yaseen’s primary objective is to serve the religious, educational, social, political and economical needs of Muslims in the Peninsula as well as the wider community. We take special interest in ensuring our organization reflects all shades of the Muslim community worldwide without prejudice to ethnicity, school of thought or level of religious observance. Our motto is Working together to build a better future for our children.
The organization provides institutions to serve a comprehensive set of community needs including:
1. Religious services and education for Muslims of the Peninsula (e.g. prayer services, weddings, funeral, etc)
2. Youth professional development programs (e.g. civil rights, social justice, career consultation, etc)
3. School age children after school enrichment programs (e.g. Languages, Math, Art, etc)
4. Community social services (e.g. funds supporting Muslims in need)
5. Community social events (e.g. family nights, wedding parties, etc)
6. Women specific educational, social and recreational programs (e.g. parent groups, women health, etc.)
7. Inter-community programs (e.g. distribution center for 2nd food harvest serving people irrespective of faith, interfaith dialog programs, education sessions to people interested in learning about Islam, etc.)
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!