Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Dedicated to providing individualized experiences that incrementally improve the world as a whole through specialized progams that connect our young adult teens leaders to young adult teens with cancer. Two special programs benefit both groups of teens but also connects our community for the greater good.
Heart of Passion (HoP) is a nonprofit organization that empowers teen leaders to independently plan, organize, and fundraise for a 4 day all-expense paid retreat for teens with cancer where these teens can build relationships and find respite from their treatments. This retreat is called Red Carpet Day. The leaders depend on young professional mentors to guide and support them through the entire process.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN:
- Make a difference in the lives of others.
- Cultivate the next generation of leaders.
- Learn to identify and develop strengths to form a cohesive, working team.
- Teach high school students real world skills - and watch them use these skills to achieve amazing results.
- Have the opportunity to help teens with cancer, as well as molding new leaders.
- Discover and explore your own professional strengths for continued personal growth.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!