Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Voices of Africa’s mission is to empower impoverished women and youth to improve their communities sustainably through the use of innovative and cutting edge information and communications technology and fair trade income generation.
Voices of Africa Foundation has three areas of focus:
- Serving children, mothers, and youth
- Emerging technology in education
- Emerging technology in healthcare
- Empowering communities to take control of their own development through information and education
- To train both urban and rural women in Sub Saharan Africa to use information technology
- To use the internet as a voice for the people
- To foster international relationships and bridge the digital divide
- To provide sustainable solutions to the Millennium Development Goals through ICT
- To work with in collaboration with women and youth to facilitate fair trade income generation
- To increase the fair trade market share for women and youth from Sub Saharan Africa
- To be a leader in the field of ICT for development from village to the government policy
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!