Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The vision of the Los Angeles Latino Chamber of Commerce (LALCC) is to focus on economic development in the Latino community in the greater Los Angeles Metropolitan area. This includes setting the platform for the growth of Latino-owned businesses through actual programs for procurement, access to capital, technical assistance, and other structures that can be developed for use by its members. Policy issues and advocacy will be an additional priority for the organization. It will deliberate on leveling the playing field to enable Latinos full participation in the U.S. economy at a level representative of its demographics. The LALCC will open its doors for strategy and collaboration with other chambers, minority chambers, advocacy organizations, and the public sector to effectively address these issues.
The Los Angeles Latino Chamber of Commerce (LALCC) is a nonprofit, 501(c)(3) organization and a 501(c)(6) trade group corporation as designated by the IRS in October 2008. The purpose of LALCC is to organize and unify Latino business owners to:
- advocate for small- and medium-sized businesses on a regional, statewide, and national basis;
- provide valuable and permanent member services for the improvement and success of their businesses;
- generate increased levels of business from outside the Latino community;
- provide overall leadership on relevant business issues as well as community economic development issues;
- generate increased levels of business between members.