Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To utilize the athletic platform to provide under-served youth/sports programs with new equipment, while addressing the socioeconomic needs and emotional health of our communities through our initiatives of education, wellness, and the eradication of bullying.
B.T.E.P has created a game-plan to play an integral role in transforming the lives of inner-city children and families in West & East Charlotte. Families of these students face serious challenges including poverty, crime, unemployment, and low educational attainment. We are proud to serve a challenging community that needs more support.
- Raising up youth with a heart to give back to their communities
- Embracing Health & Wellness by providing health screenings
- Setting goals to improve our under-served communities through educational & funding resources
- Strengthening professional athletic organization’s community involvement within under-served communities.
- Empowering students to create an anti-bullying program to assist in eradicating the bullying problems in their schools.