Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Bridges empowers individuals and their families to navigate together a broad spectrum of issues encountered before, during, and after death. We accomplish this through advocacy, education, and grief support.
Because Bridges recognizes that the end-of-life is a part of life itself and that grief may last forever, we are committed to the beliefs that:
- All persons have a right to dignified, quality end-of-life care.
- Community resources should be centered on the capacity to ensure access for everyone to end-of-life care and information about grief.
- Community collaboration is key to ensuring access to end-of-life care and grief support for everyone.
- Education is an essential vehicle to inform those involved with end-of-life issues or after a loss.
- A strong outreach program will assist patients, families, friends, and health care providers in making informed choices about end-of-life care.
- A strong outreach program will assist children and their families through the grieving process.
- All information and resources will be provided in an impartial and unbiased manner.
- Volunteers play a vital and integral role in support of Bridges’ outreach programs.
- Our Board of Directors provides operational transparency, staff accountability, and sound, ethical stewardship of financial resources.