CLARK COUNTY VETERANS ASSISTANCE CENTER
- Homeless & Housing
- People with Disabilities
- Veterans & Military Families
Location1305 COLUMBIA ST STE 100VANCOUVER, WA 98660 United States
The Clark County Veterans Assistance Centers (CCVAC) mission is to provide a welcoming and safe environment with the goal of assisting Veterans and their families in obtaining benefits, services and resources to meet their basic needs. CCVAC strives to support the reintegration of male and female military Veterans into the community.
- Financial aid through the Veteran’s Assistance Fund.
- Assistance with VA claims and benefits
- Free clothing for Veterans in need
- Free food for hungry Veterans in need
- Free hygiene items
- Outdoor equipment for homeless Veterans: backpacks, sleeping bags, etc.
- Medical and dental care
- And much more...
We provide financial aid through the Veteran’s Assistance Fund for eligible Veterans and through funds raised by the center for Veterans that fall outside of the Fund eligibility criteria. We assist with filing VA disabilities claims or accessing VA benefits. We provide clothing, food, hygiene items, outdoor equipment (backpack, sleeping bag, flashlight, etc.) In addition, we provide assistance in locating employment, housing, medical and dental care, and more.