Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Abundance of Life's mission is to provide adults, children and youth who reside in affordable housing a wide variety of programs, services and activities that will enhance and enrich their quality of life.
The Abundance of Life targets seven areas that are critical to stimulating a better way of life for residents residing in economic depressed areas; they are as follows:
- Education - we focus on after school and summer learning activities for children Pre K -12th
- Career Exploration - network with various businesses & organizations to assist children and others in determining their career paths.
- Entrepreneurship - encourage children & youth to explore entrepreneurship through partnering with business owners as mentors to explain the intricaries of developing and maintaining a successful business.
- Enhancing Family Life - provide opportunities for family gatherings, ie, movie nights, pot luck diners and games, financial planning, budgeting and credit counseling.
- Spiritual Wellness - make available opportunities for residents to participate in Bible Study and other spiritual wellness programs as a personal choice.
- Physical Wellness - encourage adults and children to participate in nutrition classes, walking, biking and other physical activities.
- Pride, Respect and Responsibility - this is our motto as we work closely with residents in creating a wholesome environment inwhich to live and enjoy life
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!