Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To create a thriving economic environment for business growth and sustainability The Chamber and its staff provide networking, marketing, community engagement and educational opportunities to their members. The Chamber works to represent the business community on economic and governmental issues through various committees and partnerships.
The Monroe Chamber of Commerce is organized to achieve the following:
A. Improve the free and competitive enterprise system by creating:
1. A better understanding and appreciation of the importance of business.
2. A better informed public concerning city, county, state and national legislative and
3. A greater appreciation of the value of investing one’s time on behalf of the interests of
the business community
B. Promote business and community growth and development by:
1. Supporting economic programs designed to strengthen and expand the income
potential of the business community.
2. Promoting and maintaining positive functional and aesthetic characteristics of the
3. Supporting community programs of civic, social and cultural nature.
4. Identifying and responding to factors that prevent the promotion of business
expansion and community growth.
5. Representing the business community in areas related to business growth and
- Yvonne Gal-Van
- Need admin access?