Victims Outreach has been serving victims of crime and violence in the North Texas area since 1986. We provide free professional counseling and advocacy services to victims of crime and violence in English and Spanish including:
* Individual counseling for adults and adolescents
* Play therapy for children
* Family counseling
* Group support for family and friends of homicide survivors
* Group support for sexual assault survivors
* Group support for victims of other types of violent crimes
* On-site debriefing for businesses and schools where violence has occurred.
Victims Outreach provides a 24-hour crisis line with information and referral services.
Victims Outreach's advocacy services include:
* Liaison services with police departments
* Liaison services with district attorneys
* Court accompaniment
* Assistance in applying for Crime Victims' Compensation. We never charge our clients for services.