Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
OOH/Bridging Hope (501(c)(3) was founded in 2009 to enrich lives and improving communities. Our goal is to help people navigate through life's interruptions and disruptions.
Our organization services two separate focuses: Consultancy and Client Services and to name a few
- Business Peer Specialty & Mental Health Training,
- Business Consultancy,
- Proposal & Grant Management, and
- Substance and Alcohol Rehabilitation Program Certification & Accreditation
- Veterans Supportive Services,
- Homeless Sheltering & Transitional Housing Program,
- Employment Readiness Skills Training, and
- Case Management for Adults and Family and Peer Specialist Support
Enclosed are additional collateral for your review. For more information and virtual tour of our facilities, please visit our website at www.organizationofhope.org or our OOH Video link at https://www.dropbox.com/s/40lo2nhf8g2u80r/ooh-final2.mp4?dl=0 .