Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Junior Achievement inspires and prepares young people to succeed in a global economy.
We are guided by our core values:
- Belief in the boundless potential of young people
- Commitment to the principles of market-based economics and entrepreneurship
- Passion for what we do and honesty, integrity, and excellence in how we do it
- Respect for the talents, creativity, perspectives, and backgrounds of all individuals
- Belief in the power of partnership and collaboration
- Conviction in the educational and motivational impact of relevant, hands-on learning
The economy is evolving at a rapid pace. It is time to redesign the student experience to prepare today’s youth for tomorrow’s economy. In partnership with the education and business communities, JA is transforming the student experience by bringing relevance, authenticity and application into everyday learning to energize students around academics and their future possibilities. Together, we will empower the next generation with the knowledge, capacity and motivation to thrive; to build a better future for themselves and their community.